Here's the quick update on my life!
Last weekend we threw an epic Hanukkah party with lots of alcohol and jewiness. We went out to Sushi Samba for Sabrina's birthday and had this giant meal where they brought us like ten courses of japanese food and sushi. It was so delicious and after Laura and I figured out that the meal must've been a hundred dollars per person. It was amazing. We even got this metal tree thing filled with fruity drinks. After that we bought supplies for the party and partied it up. It was crazy that we didn't get written up by our RA because there was like thirty people in our dorm room being really loud and drinking and everything. It was super fun. My friend Marisa and Ian (my used to be potential boy interest and now friend) hooked up on my bed which was super awkward and hilarious. I ended up hanging out with my friend Alex a ton and we snuggled up drunk and it was delightful.
The next night we went to this party at the Brooklyn Museum which was sorta lame, but the galleries were open so we ended up walking around and looking at all these amazing Norman Rockwell paintings. After that we just sat around in my dorm room for awhile and Alex and I ended up watching Inglourious Basterds and doing some epic hand holding and it was - again - delightful.
This week has been crazy busy with projects due and everything. We had our second to last sound image class and I was so sad. We finished our group project and it sounds AMAZING. You should hit me up if you want to listen to it because I want to show it off so much! After class we hung out in Barbara's office which was super nice cause she gave us candy and talked to us about our lives for a really long time. It was so great because she asked me if I wanted to be a writer and I said yes, of course, and she said that I definitely needed to be because there weren't enough writers in our program and that if you have a gift you should use it. I love her and I'm going to miss her class so much. :(
Last night we went to Black Swan which was CRAZY GOOD. Seriously, see it asap, your mind will be blown. It was really silly though because Joanna is a super dramatic...and sort of possessive person and she had a thing for Alex and she got really mad at me at the movie for sitting next to him and it was just very...high school and stupid. Blah. Now she's mad at me and honestly...its nice to have a break. I can't handle people that are that dramatic and demanding. Like she's constantly mad at me for little things - like she yelled at me for saying "I don't know" too much. After that a bunch of us went to our friend Ethan's room, which he calls the Brothel, and drank PBR and smoked. It was awesome cause my friend Ally from sound image came with us and ended up sleeping in our room. I love her and I want to be better friends with her so it was really nice to get to know her. We ended up talking about a bunch of hilarious awkward stuff - like where's the weirdest place you've ever masturbated.
Now I'm about to go to my LAST philosophy recitation :( :( :(
I'm so excited for Christmas and coming home...but I'm really dreading the rest of break. I don't want to go back to work at Family Video at all...and I'm going to be homesick..for New York. I felt like such a visitor in my house, even my mom agreed, over Thanksgiving. I love you guys so much, but my life here is always moving forward - I'm doing so much creative work that I'm proud of and the relationships are developing and I feel like winter break will be a giant pause that I'm not ready for. I'm going to try to go see as many movies as possible and get some creative projects done just to keep my mind busy. Can't wait to see you guys and do our secret santa thing though. :)
I have a friend here who really wants me to see Black Swan. I does look really good!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm so glad you are moving forward in New York! I really like that everyone seems pretty happy with where they are. You should definitely do some creative stuff over break and show us! I never figured out how to get that thing you sent me on skype to play. :( I really want to listen to it though!
See ya sooooon!
I don't even know what Black Swan is.
ReplyDeleteAnd I want to see/hear your project!
GO SEE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteWe should do some projects together or something! That'd be super fun. I have cd copies and the file on my computer so you can listen to it over winter break. I can't wait to share my projects with you guys! :)
Molly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs Check it out. You'd love it. (there's sexy lesbian-ness).
I WANT TO EXPERIENCE YOUR PROJECT/GENIUS. You should have a showing over break or something haha. I wish I had something awesome to show for myself for the semester. The best I have is a 9 page paper on Invasive species... I got a 93 on it though which was like one of the very few 90's in the class.
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE SO BAD. It looks sooo scarily suspenseful but isn't it Natalie Portman? I love her. And I think she makes out with herself. I would too if I were Natalie Portman.
Also....where IS the weirdest place you have masturbated? bahahaha
Haha not genius, but tanks. I can play some stuff for you guys. Haven't done films yet.
ReplyDeleteITS SO GOOD. It is Natalie. She's crazy good. Its really freaky.
Haha I didn't have any interesting places, sadly.