Friday, December 3, 2010

All of the Lights

Hey guys! First of all you should all go listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye because its sooo good. I'll be home in two weeks...its going to quickly. I can't wait for all the preChristmas season. I'm going to go see so many movies and do so many festive things. I'm pretty apprehensive about the weeks after Christmas because I don't want to go back to work at Family Video and I'm going to miss things here...but I'm excited for right now. :)

So Thanksgiving was interesting. I stayed up all night in LaGuardia before my flight which was insanely tiring and I finally got home after the longest night ever of camping out on the floor of the airport watching Angels in America. I got so nervous when I was getting off the plane - it was so crazy being home...sort of like I'd never been gone, but also sort of like I had been gone forever. It was interesting to see everybody, but I really wish I had seen everyone more, but there's always winter break. Thanksgiving was really nice - delicious food (my parents bought all my favorite foods which was so sweet it made me cry) and nice to cuddle my dogs again and Black Friday was so much. And the sleep after about 48 hours of being awake was SO NICE.

Just for clarity - I am not back together with Max or anything. On Friday night we went to the parking lot near the Nature Center (that Justin and Averee frequent lol) and drank four loko and pbr and ended up running around on the road. It was really fun and nice to be back in nature for a little bit. We ended up...having sex and basically decided that while we're both single we might as well because we know each other really well and we're comfortable with each other. I was freaking out a lot about it but I talked to Max about it a lot - just like that I didn't want to make anything harder for him and for him to next expect anything over winter break - and I don't think anything will be happening over Christmas.

The break went way too fast and I was back in New York on Monday. I rushed back to my classes and saw my friends. Classes have been good - a lot of projects going on. Everybody's been in good moods because Christmas is so soon, but we're super busy. On Tuesday we were randomly hanging out in the piano room in Hayden (which is a dorm) and than Laura and some of her friends from classes showed up and we all had this giant jam session and played and sang Beatles music. On Wednesday we went to a screening of Sabrina's dad's movie which she was in. It was really fun and tonight Sabrina is taking us out for her birthday dinner (she's...super..rich...). Last night we hung out with some of Laura's friends who are super bros and it was really refreshing to not be with...super artsy hipsters.

Tonight we're having a Hanukkah party in my room that's going to involve sweaters, dreidels, and lots of drinking. So bye (and happy hanukkah I guess...)!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun!

    And with the Max thing, I completely don't disapprove but just make sure you guys are on the same level and he understands that you're not a thing. I really don't mean to sound lectury at all, but I think a year ago I was in the same position as Max except the person was really dishonest and it was awful, so as long as you're both on the same page, have fun :)

    I MISS YOU!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He totally does understand. Like we've talked about it a lot and I initially told him I didn't want to do anything at all because of that exact reason. I'm still really worried about it but I think its not going to be an issue over winter break.

    I can't wait to see you either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY PARKING LOT WOMAN. I'll share over break we just have to make sure we communicate so we don't ...end up having some sort of extremely awkward wacky situation lol. Also your night sounded fun but you had been drinking and SOMEBODY drove, and I do not approve. :[

    Your hanukkah party sounds awesome haha. Jealousss. And I CANT WAIT FOR BREAK. AHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, its yours sister. Blah, yeah it wasn't good. We hung out at my house for a really long time after though so at least we were sober-er when Max was driving.

    Be jealous of all my jews! Haha.

    ReplyDelete