Saturday, December 11, 2010

Listy lists

Things I will miss

1. Eric Perini hugs
2. Hannah "Expensive Bitch" Hafey
3. Laura waking me up early
4. Alex acting like a cat when you scratch his head
5. my silent and never seen suitemate....
6. bustle of the streets
7. walking to class and listening to music and thinking about stuff
8. quesadillas whenever I want them
9. Barbara Malmet (the sound goddess)
10. hearing updates on people's scripts in Storytelling Strategies (such as one about a chair made of butts and a mad scientist on cocaine)
11. the lovely Tisch building - with all its fancy equipment and quiet, artsy hallways and posters of movies made by alumni
12. Jesse being an adorable puppy dog and making hilarious comments when high like "i think there's something very important about putting your penis in a vagina"
13. Ian rapping

Things I'm looking forward to at home

1. going to movies without having shell out twenty bucks
2. free popcorn from my friends at the theater
3. MY DOGS!
4. Stripe, my cat
5. NATURE
6. sledding!
7. CHRISTMAS AT HOME :D
8. driving places
9. singing along to music in the car
10. a spacious bed at home
11. you guys, of course
12. secret santa
13. sleeping in
14. sitting on my couch
15. watching tv on a REAL television

2 comments:

  1. Things you're looking forward to at home:
    1 & 2 - EVERY DAY OF BREAK WE ARE SEEING EVERY MOVIE.
    3 - I want to see them, too!
    4 - ...Isn't his name Smokey?
    6, 11, 12 - SO EFFING EXCITED

    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES SO MANY MOVIES! Come play with my dogs as soon as you can!!

    ReplyDelete