Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let's Talk About Spaceships or Anything Except You and Me

I'm currently laying in my bed with cramps that make me want to die so I decided to write a blog even though I'll be seeing you guys (except Maddy but you will be there in spirit) soon.

So here's the current update of my life - We recorded our group project for sound image which was nice. Eric was really really nice and did me a giant favor by acting in it. I really don't get along with my director so I felt bad subjecting Eric to him, but it turned out really well (despite some times when I wanted to murder our director). Classes are busy but relaxed for the next week cause of Thanksgiving and such.

I've had some friend stuff going on cause Laura and Hannah haven't been getting along and now Joanna and Hannah aren't getting along and I'm very much the middleman. Laura has been really really homesick and upset for the past few weeks so she changed her flight and went home this morning. Its been so relaxing having the room to myself and not really have to...deal with Laura's moodiness.

As for the other parts of my life...namely the boy part...its been weird. Parker is super...weird and complicated and kind of a dick (actually totally a dick). So I've been sort of hooking up with Jack. I know its really dumb of me but I explained it to Jack. Life is complicated and I can't make any promises but I want to get to know him. I also feel like this is the time in my life where I'm allowed to make stupid decisions, eh?

Anyway it seems everyone's been very much having the end of first semester dilemma where the charm wears off and we're faced with the reality of college. I'm really happy here and I know this is the right place for me but I'm so glad to have a break and see you guys. I miss you and I love you!




Also RIP Four Lokos in New York City :(

4 comments:

  1. RIP Four Lokos everywhere, I think. I still never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY ONE RIGHT NOW. They aren't illegal everywhere. They just stopped shipping them to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I'M LAYING IN BED WITH CRAMPS TOO. WE'RE SYNCED <3

    Also, this is possibly the only time in your life when it's perfectly acceptable to do dumb shit, so DO IMPULSIVE DUMB SHIT. Then you'll get wiser from it and all that good stuff.

    HAHA WE STILL HAVE FOUR LOKOS

    Love you and I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha our lady parts know what's up. :)

    ReplyDelete