Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where Was My Fault in Loving You With My Whole Heart

Heyyy guys! Its almost Thanksgiving so I get to see you soon! Its going to be a really really crowded weekend so we'll see how that goes.

So here's my attempt at keeping you updated on my life...

Classes are going really well. We had casting for my group project on Saturday morning...and one actor showed up...it was really sad...so I have no idea what we're going to be doing with that. Its kind of stressful because my producer has a lot of health issues so she's been in the hospital a lot. Its okay though because she's a great producer.

Monday I went to the Daily Show! My friend Alex had tickets and it was so amazing! Jon Stewart is super attractive and hilarious in real life. He did a Q&A before the show and the guest was the governor of Texas and he went on this rant about respecting other people's opinions and how we shouldn't boo and than on the air he totally ripped the governor apart. It was great. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday were all just classes and normal stuff. Friday I had class and hung out with friends and later I watched Two Towers and Return of the King with Parker. It was kind of...intensely amazing. I know its really silly to be expressing it in a blog but...gahhh. He's really confusing and complicated but he just...amazes me. Such a great night. (He cried at the end, just btw. It was pretty awesome) I talked to Laura a lot about it the next day because she actually hung out with us for a little bit so she knows sort like...how we interact and I realized I just need to relax and let what happens happen. Like we obviously like each other and I guess if its just once a week we act like a couple and the rest of the days we don't I'll deal with that. We're also perfecting the art of cuddling.

After I was LOTRing I went to Soup and Burger with Hannah which is an 24 hour dinner. Hannah was sort of having a break down about life and a bunch of stuff we ate pie with Eric and talked about life for a really long time. Saturday I went to Soho with Joanna and Hannah but Hannah was still really upset and gloomy. We just sort of hung around for a long time and met up with some people and went to Upstein (which is the cafeteria thats like a food court) and used a ton of extra meal swipes (cause they roll over on Saturday night) and we ate sooooo much food. After that we went to Pizza Box which is a pizza place that doesn't card and they have this really pretty garden patio in the back that's walled in and has pretty lights. So we sat and drank beer and wine and smoked cloves and talked about film and were super artsy and pretentious. But it was really fun getting to know the people better. After that we came back to Rubin and Alex tried to teach me how to ride some weird type of bike in the hallway but it was super complicated...especially drunk. Eventually we bought weed and smoked outside and I had a long talk with a very drunk Tacy/Spencer/Thomas. :)

Sunday I didn't really do anything - tried to thrift but I couldn't find anything I wanted. I was really moody and Laura was getting on my nerves a ton. She's a very stressful person. She's very...self centered and spoiled so it makes it very hard to live with her. A bunch of my friends and I went to see Its Kind of a Funny Story which is very sweet and adorable and I would recommend it. It was stressful going there though cause Laura was in a bad mood and than Eric got in a really bad mood.So overall a super moody weekend. Film kids are too intense sometimes.

Well anyways I really miss you guys and I love you and I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was there on Saturday too. lol Just yelling from a distance.

    You sound like you have so many cool things to do all of the time. I'm super jealous.

    Can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha at first I thought you were saying you were in New York on Saturday and I was like WHAT, but now I get it. I forgot sorrry!

    ReplyDelete