Sunday, October 10, 2010

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HEY!

SO

HEY!

Let me tell you about my night!

So last night I was sort of frustrated (by sort of I mean really) because I wanted to meet up with this guy I really really really liked, name Ian, and he's just sort of...hard to get a hold of. So today I was just sort of resigned that I wasn't going to be able to get ahold of him so Hannah suggested we go to a frat party at Columbia because she has some friends who go to Barnard (which is the sister college of Columbia) and I was like yeah that sounds fun lets go! So I changed into this really great dress and my friends and I all set out on the subway to get to Columbia - which takes forever. We finally get to Barnard and its freeezing and Hannah's friends don't know of any parties going on so we just walk to this liquor store in the real sketch neighborhood nearby and buy Four Loko and hard lemonade cause apparently they don't card.

So we wander around looking for some parties and its really dead because its Columbus day weekend and everyone's home so we go back to Barnard and start drinking in Hannah's friend's room. We're getting sort of drunk and Laura, Eric, and Gabe decide to leave because they don't drink and they wanted to sleep. So they leave and everyone keeps drinking and all of a sudden my phone rings and its....Ian! Who ran into Laura at the subway station because he's at Columbia. So he's about to leave to go back to NYU because he thought the parties were lame but I convince him to come meet up with us at Barnard - with the promise that if its lame I'll pay for his subway fair (since he had actually swiped a ride when he ran into Laura).

I start freaking out to the group we're with about how much I like him and go downstairs to meet him and we just start drinking and dancing to music in the dorm still. And this girl joins us and she's majorlyyyyyy hitting on Ian but I am too so its just really awkward and hilarious because its basically my friends and a lot of Barnard people watching two girls hit on this guy who is CLUELESS that this is happening. I get up to go to the bathroom and so does Ian and apparently while I'm gone Hannah told the girl to stop because of me. She's a pretty fucking awesome wingman. Than we lay on the ground and I'm sort of goofing off and talking to Ian a lot and its really fun and the lights get turned off because we wanted to look at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling and Ian and I are sort of joking around and than we START KISSING. And everyone starts clapping.

SO AMAZING.

Eventually the lights get turned back on and we just dance around some more and Ian and I were laying on this girls bed and kissing some more and I can't even remember what else happened and eventually we just wander around outside because we were looking for a good place to smoke but there's this big chaotic thing about one of Hannah's friend's friend going missing so we decide to just go back to NYU because we're freezing and tired. We get back to NYU after a long train ride and Ian Hannah and I are sitting outside Aaron's dorm after we drop him off and Hannah decides to call Saferide (which is the NYU bus system for late night) to pick us up - but Ian's dorm is really close so Hannah offers to wait to see if Saferide comes while I walk Ian back to his dorm. So we walk and than he goes into hug me goodbye and is just like fuck it and we start kissing and its so wonderful.

Gahhhhh.

My brain sort of melted.

And so I'm like hey are you drunk?? Cause I'm really sober at this point and he's like no not at all - which was really nice to know we weren't just drunk. So eventually I decide I should go back to Hannah and we say goodbye and I looked back and he was looking back toooooo.

GAAaaaaahh.

.....
....

....

So eventually I get back to Hannah and it turns out she just pretended to call saferide so Ian and I could walk by ourselves and she's a GENIUS wingman.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

So happy right now.

7 comments: