Sunday, October 17, 2010

HIT IT AND QUIT IT

HEY!

So sorta drunk me likes to blog...

So here's the weekly drunk blog.

Just got home and my feet hurt and I bought like six dollars worth of milk on the way home.

So my weekend was after philosophy I had asked Ian to get coffee with me but I was like you know lets just go back to my dorm so we come back to my dorm and Laura's gone and...NOTHING HAPPENS. Seriously, he doesn't make a move. We just sit around for a little bit and than hes like you busy tonight? And I'm like NO WANNA HANG OUT and hes like uhh maybe. WHY ASK? I hate boys. So stupid.

So I end up meeting up with my cousin Julie and her friends and we smoke some and than go to this party that her friends friend is having at his super nice apartment. Its okay but kinda awkard cause its small we're so young - but we went up to the roof and climbed up on this scary ladder on top of the roof and saw so much of New York which was really cool and I met this guy who knows my cousin from San Diego. Soo weird. And this film major was telling me that all the professors at Tisch smoke weed in the basement? I guess its probably true heh

So Saturday I went thrifting with Julie's friend Joanna who I had met a couple times and she's hilarious and awesome and we just talked about boys so much and her motto for everything is "hit it and quit it." So great. After that we went up to Columbia and got off on the wrong train stop and ended up in the super sketch part of Harlem on Malcolm X Boulevard - seriously he has a boulevard and its terrifying. We end up at Barnard/Columbia and drink in Nicole's room at Barnard. I was freaking out all day cause Ian was going to be there but he got sick and couldn't go. So all my freaking out was for no reason. :(

We go to Columbia and go to a frat and its hautned house themed and super sick. My friends and I just sort of stand around and than decide to dance a ton. This really creepy guy was dancing on me a ton so I started slutty dancing on Aaron to get him to go away and it was hilarious. The dancing was super intense like everybody was all over everyone - it was something I would've completely hated in high school but it was so insanely fun. I ended up dancing a ton with this guy who went to NYU and we were hooking up a bunch and decided to go the bathroom on the third floor of the frat to continue hooking up and we're in the bathroom and Aaron calls me and just says GET OUT OF THE PARTY NOW.

It turns out the cops are there...so scary, but they didn't arrest anybody just told us all to leave. So we go to tom's which is open all night and is actually the restaurant from Seinfeld. Its pretty sweet - and than we go to back to the frat and have giant dance party and come home.

I feel really weird about hooking up with that guy - like it was really fun and stuff but I still just keep thinking about Ian and how much I really do like him. I guess I have four years to persue him and relationships and its okay to make silly bad decisions in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment