Sorry this is going to be sort of braggy so feel free to skip - I just need a little space to rant.
So today in Sound Image we had to read this thing we wrote called "My Life the Movie" and my professor told me I was in the right place - meaning here at Tisch, doing film. It was such a fucking awesome compliment. She said everything I do is "so cinematic." And she asked me what I wanted to do and my friend was like "she wants to be a writer!" and she told me I could do it. And my class told me I looked like a writer - and they said it was the glasses.
We also had a dance party to Britney Spears and I got an A on my first two projects!
I really really love film and I'm so excited for everything I'm doing. There's so many things here I really love doing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go the writing track but at the same time I love sound and documentary and editing. We learned about the sound booths today and I was just in heaven. The idea of having a little booth where you can just create anything you want and edit away for hours makes me so happy.
YAY FILM!
=D
ReplyDeleteWOOO GO EMILY!! I know you're gonnna be amazing whatever career you choose :D
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SO COOL
ReplyDeleteexcept I already knew you could do all of that :P
You are awesome.
P.S. the captcha word verification for my last post was "ballses"
ReplyDeleteIs this what Gollum would call his testicles?
yaaay!
ReplyDelete