Thursday, October 21, 2010

All Delighted People Raise Their Hands

Hey so felt like I should blog a bit...so here goes. Trying to remember what all happened this week...hm...

So Sunday night I went and saw the talent show at Weinstein - the preliminaries for the Ultraviolet Talent Show (the one that Lady Gaga got 2nd place in!) and saw one of my friends perform. On Monday I had class and than I hung out with this guy and had the most hipster-y afternoon. We sat around and listened to Bright Eyes/Arcade Fire/every other stereotypical indie band and we went for a walk to the river and walked on this deserted pier and he took polaroids and we talked about film. It was so much fun and we kept laughing at how artsy we were being. On Tuesday I had class all day, pretty uneventful. Wednesday I had Sound Image all day and we started working on our group projects. It was so much fun because we have to have a producer, writer, director and editor in each group and I'm the writer. I'm so excited to write a script and have all these people contribute. We get to do casting and have auditions with actors and everything! I was majorly geeking out about it.

And Thursday's today! My parents came in for parents weekend today and we went out to eat and did some birthday things. It was really nice to see them.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom and dinner with my parents and my cousin's family and than to some 50s sockhop hipster party in Brooklyn. Should be interesting...heh. Bye for now! I miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like a pretty chill but amazing time. :) Do you have a thing for this boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of the amount of hipster you get to experience.

    That group project sounds SO FUN. Any chance we'll get to see the final project sometime?! =)

    WHY DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TAKE ME WITH THEMMM.

    How'd the sockhop go?

    ReplyDelete