Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sooo

A little drunk right now but...

tonight was crazy.

We went to this amazing apartment on broadway and partied with this girl named Ulga. It was crazy - she has a really fancy apartment all to herself - and I really liked this guy so I was waiting for him to get there all night and when he got there he told my friend he wasn't interested in me.

So I may have hooked up with someone else...

Fucking crazy night.

Also it says its 1:56?? Its totally 4:56.

4 comments:

  1. I creeped. And he's cute. =)
    I'm glad you had a fun time last night! Keep it up, guuurrl. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. By hooked up....there are a lot of definitions XD

    PS- the fact that you were a little drunk and still thought to update gives maddy fusco NO EXCUSE.

    PPS- Did you see/use the Marc Jacobs condoms?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Sadly there were no Marc Jacobs condoms.

    ReplyDelete