Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You

Current Song: I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You by Colin Hay

So I'm in Ohio...officially on my way. Its been an interesting day - lots of driving and stressful interactions with an automated toll booth.

My last day in Indianola was interesting too - I saw Carole (Molly's mom) which was very, very nice. She gave my parents some mini bottles of wine for the road. Made me lol. Max met my mom and I at Walmart and brought us Corner Sundry and than we went to Ahquabi and goofed around. And than we went home and packed and Max goofed around with my webcam. He fixed my headphones for me too. And than...I started crying and could not stop. We went out into my driveway and talked for a really long time. And cried. A lot. I guess there's a lot to say, it just makes me cry writing about it...so maybe I'll post more later.

For now I'm trying to focus on the positives. Talk to you guys when I'm in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment