
Hey there! I was scheduled to work today from 4 to 9 but it was really slow so I didn't get called in for any hours - so I decided to post a few pictures of my future dorm. I found out Rubin used to be a hotel - which is why the lobby is so snazzy looking.
And here's another photo -

The room looks sorta messy - which is true to how my room will be. Also the girl I requested to room with (Laura Brown) also got Rubin as her dorm so we will probably be roommates!
Here's another picture - this one's of the view from one of Rubin's windows. Note that you can see the Empire States Building. :D

And finally the most important part - THE DINING ROOM! I'm so excited - it looks so cozy and delicious.

Its weird how close college is really beginning to feel. Its about a month away - at least for me - which is a long time...but at the same time very, very close, This summer has been a really odd limbo - to close to leaving to create anything new or lasting, but a lot of waiting for the inevitable. Its kind of freaking me out.
Hmmm....what do I do with my time?
Ahh your rooms look so fuuun. Great view. I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteI know the view is gonna be great - hopefully. Not sure where my room is exactly.
ReplyDelete