Hey! So classes started yesterday - which was so nice. I have Philosophy yesterday morning which I love. Its the first time I've ever been asked to really really think in a class. Plus my friend Hannah is in it with me. Next I hate Writing the Essay: Art and the World. That class was much smaller - just around 10. Our proff is really cute and gay and pretty funny. The class seems like its going to be so easy. We just have to write about like what forms the essays we're reading are and than eventually we write a paper after like ten drafts.
Next I went to lunch and ate the worst burrito in the word and than I had Storytelling Strategies. I was really antsy during the last one because I was meeting up with Yoni after. The class seems alright though - our professor was somewhat annoying but we have cool assignments like "record an overheard conversation." The creep in me is getting its time to shine.
After that I went to Washington Square Park and my roommates and friends went to the NYU mystery concert - which I really didn't want to go see. I watched a cello player and an acoustic guitarist play under the arch which as beautiful and than met up with Yoni and walked around New York. We walked for so long and now my feet are essentially one giant blister but it was so worth it. He's from Israel and he's so interesting. He talks about everything - like everything that seems to matter - like life and death and God and what we live for and what we fear and what makes a person strong. It was an amazing night.
=)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having an awesome time :D
ReplyDelete