Thursday, May 5, 2011

Writing

Hey.

I was just thinking about what I really really love (after reading Tacy's blog).

I was kind of bummed out tonight (for a totally silly reason) and I've been working on a short story and I just started working on it and it made me so happy. Like everything that's bad in my life goes away completely and I become someone else - someone who's world I can create - I can make a character that is me but all the good parts of me or the bad parts of me, but I can control everything and I can make everything beautiful. You know that feeling when you're watching a movie and you are completely gone from yourself - you've poured yourself and all the parts of you that hurt in to another story and nothing in your life matters? Maybe you don't. Maybe you know the feeling when you're dreaming and its sucha good dream and it's right before you realize its a dream and you can just enjoy the amazing feeling of being totally happy in a fake world.

And this made me so excited that I had to talk about it - writing takes me away no matter what. I know I have an amazing life and I'm so so grateful of everything I have - I couldn't ask for anything more, but there are times when I've had some issues with depression and anxiety and writing lets me escape myself. It makes me so happy that no matter what I have something that will always make me happy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have something that can make you happy like that. =) I'm also glad that you do it so well! Your story is fantastic! Oh and just so ya know, I get the same feeling from reading -- so... if you ever feel like having someone read anything you write!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baawhwwwahhaha I love you thanksshshshantahnks

    ReplyDelete