Hey guys! Quick blog, but just some things.
I cut stuff off with Casey cause I realized I really, really did not want a boyfriend especially if I wasn't completely sure. Now I just feel sort of uncomfortable about the whole thing, but whatever, life moves on. I'm just really not ready to stick to one person (unless my friend Ian decides he's secretly in love with me...but that's pretty unlikely).
I've been working on Tisch 48 Hour Film Festival which has been amazing. Its Hannah, Ian, Ryan, our friend Zach, and me. We wrote a three minutes movie about an eskimo living in the city and its so adorable. I can't wait for you guys to see it! We wrote all Friday night and ate pizza and it was so much fun (a taste at being a real writer). The next day we got up obscenely early and went down to Chinatown to film her buy some raw fish. It was disgusting and hilarious. After that we headed to Central Park, filmed in the snow for a long time, which was miserable and than came back, filmed exteriors and started editing. And by editing I mean Hannah, Ian and I got really high while Ryan edited and Zach drank four loko.
Its been really fun filming and made me really excited to make films but also incredibly intimidated. I didn't do very much for this one - I helped write a little, but other than that I don't know enough about cameras or editing software to be of any real help, so I feel sort of scared that I'm in over my head. Everyone I'm working with, especially Ian, is incredibly talented and right now I can't really compete with them. I just need to get more focused because I have a lot of catching up to do.
So anyway, I'm really hungry so I'm gonna go!
Aww man, I wish I worked on group projects in that manner. lol that sounds really fun. Also, did I ever mention how cool it is that you have places like Chinatown that you can just go to?
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of catching up to do too!! I think that's just part of how it feels to be a freshman with lots of new people that may have had way different growing-up experiences than you. It is really intimidating, but it'll pass.
ReplyDeleteYour life sounds fun!
That project sounds awesome! I really wanna see your movie! I'm jealous, I miss editing movies so much. You're talented and you have the drive, so I know for sure you'll be fine. I mean even if you don't think you have stuff right now, I'm positive you'll get it soon enough. Plus you have to become famous... who else am I gonna mooch off of?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOUR MOVIE IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
Hahaha, Chinatown is scary!
ReplyDeleteI'll let you know when the movies online (its so good - we watched the final cut today, Ian's a genius). Tacy - thanks!! :)